- Remote, United States
- $135,000 Basic + Bonus ($35,000 on target)
- JOB-3224 TST
The appointed Delivery Manager will manage multi-module SuccessFactors implementations and work closely with executive sponsors and project team members to ensure that all requirements, deadlines, schedules, and costs are on track.
The successful candidate will:
- Conduct a system architecture evaluation and collaborate with project management, module leads, configuration and development teams to design the best solution for clients.
- Facilitate discussions on leading practice concepts for project-related HR topics.
- Evaluate project solution constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and propose solutions.
- Analyze the business impact that technical choices may have on clients’ business processes.
- Provide strategic direction to configuration and development teams (all modules)
- Hands-on configuration to supplement teams.
- Act as a module lead for selected projects owning the configuration and team.
- Mentor module leads and consultants.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least five years’ client-facing consulting and global delivery experience
- A strong understanding of SuccessFactors data models, XML, integration technologies, and data conversion strategy / concepts
- Preferred certification in SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Preferred certifications in SuccessFactors modules including recruiting, onboarding, compensation, learning, succession and/or performance management.
- Preferred module lead experience in at least five implementations in two or more modules within the last five years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both internally and externally
- Proficiency in project management software tools, Smartsheets, and MS Office
Specialists in human capital management technology, our client as deep expertise in advisory, design, implementation, and support services in the cloud and hybrid consulting space. The company is committed to ensuring it has an inclusive workplace for all employees and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.