Corporate M&A Associate
- Corporate Transactions
- New York
- $250,000 to $320,000 (DoE)
- JOB-3392 HGU
Our client is an AMLaw top 100 ranked firm employing over 500 attorneys, around half of which are focused specifically on corporate transactions.
The appointed Corporate M&A Associate will be expected to demonstrate:
- At least four years’ experience in complex mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, and other major business transactions, ideally for a top-ranking private law firm.
- Strong academic credentials, superb judgment, and first class communication skills
- The ability to interact successfully with sophisticated clients and their accounting teams and financial advisors.
- An unwavering commitment to providing excellent client service.