Corporate Development Manager
- Critical Metals Exploration
- Remote, Toronto
- CAD 150,000 + STI + LTI
- JOB-3579 PKI
Currently in the process of completing the initial stages of its first finance raising, our client is looking to appoint a well-connected Corporate Development Manager with the ability to grow the company from base level upwards.
An ambitious mineral resource project generator, the company’s flagship project is focused on delineating and developing a large polymetallic exploration target containing nickel, copper, cobalt, chrome, iron, platinum, and palladium.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a background and skillset applicable to the following key role responsibilities:
- Making corporate development and business development proposals
- Pursuing strategic opportunities, including corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Maintaining internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Working directly with c-suite to draft press releases, corporate reports, presentations, and marketing material.