- M&A and Private Equity Transactions
- Hybrid, Los Angeles
- $400,000 to $450,000 Basic (DoE) + Bonuses
- JOB-3336 HGU
An AMLaw top 10 ranked international law firm is currently looking for a Counsel level associate to join a small team of attorneys in the corporate practise of its new Los Angeles office.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Over eight years’ experience in cross-border M&A and Private Equity transactions across a range of different sectors.
- In-depth experience of working on public and private M&A transactions, including the representation of both private equity sponsors and strategic parties.
- A thorough knowledge of related corporate law, alternative entity law, corporate governance, and securities law matters
- The ability to work effectively both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a dedication to delivering top quality legal service.
- Admittance to the State Bar of California
Experience of working with LLCs and partnerships, joint ventures, REITs, and complex corporate structuring transactions will also be favoured.
With a clear and accelerated partnership pathway in place, the firm is ideally seeking an individual looking to make Equity Partner soon, and who, accordingly, can demonstrate the required confidence to lead other attorneys in closing deals.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer paying market rate salaries in line with the Cravath scale and based upon internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicants’ skills and prior relevant experience, degrees, and certifications (e.g., JD/technology.)