Qualified Electrical Engineer required for an established BMS systems integrator in the Southeast of England.
Based from our client’s Surrey headquarters but predominantly working at customer sites throughout Surrey, London and the Southeast, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Installation, commissioning and monitoring of BMS controls for lighting and HVAC
- Working on new build and refurbishment projects in the industrial and (predominantly) commercial sector
- Providing outstanding levels of technical support and customer service to customers at all levels
- Ensuring that all works are commenced with the upmost regards towards quality, safety and productivity
- Liaising with internal teams and communicating identified opportunities for increased business with customers
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- 17th/18th editions electrical installation qualifications
- Panel building / wiring skills
- Experience of installing and maintaining Trend and/or Siemens building management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good commercial acumen and cost awareness
- A full UK driving licence
- A though understanding of electrical building services
In return, he or she can expect to be rewarded with a competitive reward package, regular training and ongoing opportunities for professional development and personal career progression.
Providing BMS and commercial heating systems to public and private sector customers across London, Surrey & the South East, our client has been established for nearly thirty years and today employs over twenty staff across its offices in Surrey and Hampshire. The company handles everything from design and installation through to commissioning, maintenance and reactive repairs for a loyal customer base that includes NHS trusts, county councils, facilities management companies, property developers and consultancies.