Proven contracts management professional required to successfully deliver time-specific projects across the whole of the North of England from inception to completion.
Based primarily from our client’s Manchester office, the appointed Contracts Manager will be responsible for:
- Handling projects valuing between £10,000 and £500,000
- Administration, surveying, budget control, compliance and close out
- Dealing directly with contractors, end users, directors and owners
- Using online site document control systems such as 4P, Asite and Aconex
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Proven project/contracts management experience within the interior fit out sector
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities under budgetary pressures and time constraints
- First class organisational, time management and communication abilities
A leading UK manufacturer and installer of acoustic movable walls, sliding folding partitions and glazed folding screens, our client has a long and respected tradition in the building and fit out industry, working with established contractors, hotel groups and educational establishments, to name but a few.