The successful candidate will act as key point of contact with clients for the entire project lifecycle of UK piling contracts.
The appointed Contracts Engineer will assume responsibility for:
- Technical guidance, engineering input and operational support to project delivery teams
- Sourcing and scheduling plant, labour, materials and key site documentation for all projects
- Attending pre-start, progress and risk reduction meetings
- Liaising with the office on cost control of contracts
- Commercial change management
- Dealing with issues on site and with the client
- Producing Quality Assurance plans and supervising Quality procedures
- Agreeing interim and final applications and submitting them to the client
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum degree qualification in civil engineering or related
- Proven technical contract/project management experience, ideally within CFA, precast, driven or rotary piling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A full UK driving licence
A leading UK geotechnical contractor specialising in piling, ground improvement, grouting and earth retention projects, our client is part of global company with employees and operations in more than 40 countries worldwide. Well equipped to meet the challenges of the entire construction sector, the company’s expertise ranges from industrial, commercial and housing projects to infrastructure construction for dams, tunnels, transportation, water treatment and environmental protection.