Commissioning & Maintenance Engineer
New project wins and ongoing maintenance contracts have brought about a requirement for a Trend-biased BMS Engineer to join an established building automation company.
The appointed Commissioning & Maintenance Engineer will assume responsibility for:
- Commissioning and service of Trend and Siemens building management systems at client sites throughout Germany
- Calibration of sensors and actuators
- Attending callouts and breakdowns as and when required according to SLAs
- Building and maintaining strong client relations and delivering world class customer service at all client levels
- Writing or modifying software where necessary
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a site or field based BMS engineer
- A recognised qualification in electrical engineering
- Experience of maintenance, commissioning and project work with Trend software
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
Our client is an international energy management company which has become a quality delivery partner for the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of a wide variety of Building Control solutions from multiple manufacturers. The company continues to invest at scale in new innovations and technologies to seamlessly deliver projects, maintenance, remote support, energy efficiency and much more to thousands of global customers.