Continued and ongoing expansion has brought about a pressing requirement for a proven field technician to commission Trend, Cylon and Tridium building controls in Dublin and surrounding areas.
The appointed Commissioning Engineer will be responsible for:
- Post-install commissioning of Trend, Cylon and Tridium building controls
- Delivering an outstanding level of customer service at all levels
- Identifying opportunities for further business
- Writing or modifying software where required
- Calibration of sensors and actuators
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a BMS/BEMS field engineer
- A recognised qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Strong knowledge of Trend (essential) and Cylon or Tridium (desirable) control software
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of variable frequency drives
Established for over 30 years, our client is an ISO EN ISO 9001:2008 accredited system house designing and manufacturing computerised control systems incorporating Trend, Cylon and Tridium software. The company provides maintenance, calibration, validation, bespoke design and energy monitoring solutions for a wide range of commercial, healthcare and industrial premises.