Continued and ongoing expansion has brought about a pressing requirement for a proven field technician to commission building controls across Holland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Post-install commissioning of building management control systems
- Delivering an outstanding level of customer service at all levels
- Identifying opportunities for further business
- Writing or modifying software where required
- Calibration of sensors and actuators
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a BMS/BEMS field engineer
- A recognised qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Strong knowledge of Trend, Cylon, Tridium or Siemens control software
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of variable frequency drives
In return, you will receive a highly competitive remuneration package, ongoing training and support and, above all, the chance to progress your career, possibly into other areas of the business, as your hard work and commitment contributes to the company’s continued expansion.
Established for over 30 years, our client is an accredited system house designing and manufacturing computerised control systems incorporating Trend, Cylon, Siemens and Tridium software. The company provides maintenance, calibration, validation, bespoke design and energy monitoring solutions for a wide range of commercial, healthcare and industrial premises. Part of a leading energy group, our client continues to invest at scale in new innovations and technologies to seamlessly deliver projects, maintenance, remote support, energy efficiency and much more to thousands of international customers.