Clinical Application Specialist
- Veterinary Ultrasound
- EGP 600,000 to EGP 700,000
- JOB-3486 DFO
Continued expansion has brought about a pressing requirement for an English-speaking applications specialist with clinical experience in veterinary ultrasound technology.
The appointed Clinical Application Specialist will be responsible for:
- Conducting online and in-person clinical application training for new and current distributors in the region
- Helping improve regional distributors’ clinical application capability and ability to promote veterinary ultrasound products.
- Participating in exhibitions and academic promotion.
- Visiting end-users, giving demonstrations and helping close deals.
- Carrying out competitor analyses
- Assisting in formulating price, promotion, channel and other strategies.
- Driving brand promotion to improve product recognition and brand awareness.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- At least three years’ experience in the clinical application of veterinary ultrasound technology
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A willingness to travel extensively to end user and distributor sites throughout the region.
- Strong self-motivation and drive to advance within the company.
- An optimistic, upright and proactive approach to accepting challenges and achieving results.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
Dedicated to bringing equal access to high-quality healthcare for animals, our client’s products and solutions meet and exceed the different demands of veterinarians. The company’s broad portfolio of products covers the diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of a wide variety of animals.