- Insurance Telematics
- Remote, Central East Coast
- Highly Competitive Basic Salary & Benefits Package
- JOB-2149 CCA
The successful candidate will manage and support client accounts within North America and deliver a high-level client experience, ensuring continued growth and maximized revenues.
The appointed Client Manager will be responsible for client onboarding, relationship management, forecasting, product prioritization and strategic planning. Understanding and anticipating clients’ needs in relation to products, program requirements and technical issues, you will have the ability to understand and relate to all departments within an insurance company, from product, marketing and insurance IT teams through to engineering and executive contacts. Working closely with the company’s leadership team and partnering with product, project delivery and engineering teams, you will also help with the launch of innovative new products and their delivery to market.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Experience of customer relationship building in the insurance or digital / technology industry
- Experience with mobile apps, insurance, UBI/telematics, user engagement, enterprise apps behavioural analytics, data science, and/or backend technologies
- An ability to build relationships, influence, challenge and engage well with all stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A familiarity with Google and Microsoft Office suite of products
- A proactive and curious approach to identifying and resolving issues
- Experience in understanding and interpreting data and communicating this back to clients with excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to grow revenues within existing client relationships
Founded by veterans in the mobile data and telematics space, our client is passionate about big data, the automotive domain and advancing road safety by applying data insights to the motor insurance industry. A publicly traded company in the rapidly growing automotive data ecosystem, the company’s partners and customers include Fortune 500 companies, leading car manufacturers, international consultancies, mobility start-ups, municipalities and governments, developers, and more. Pioneers in the emerging field of mobility, vehicle data and the application of this to the insurance industry, our client’s vehicle data is utilized in a variety of verticals including parking apps, insurance tech, fintech, navigational apps, weather prediction services, hazard and emergency services, and traffic management departments.