Proven AutoCAD professional required to strengthen the design team of an established manufacturer of precast stairs and hollowcore flooring.
Our client is presently looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial addition to its technical design team in Nottinghamshire. Working on a variety of building and precast projects, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design of construction plans and factory production drawings for reinforced concrete structures such as precast stairs and hollowcore floors.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- An HND/HNC qualification in relevant discipline
- Knowledge of precast (and ideally pre-stressed) flooring design
- A strong background in the manufacture of concrete construction products
- Competence in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Established for over forty years, our client is one of the UK’s largest producers of precast concrete products for the construction, civil engineering, house building, gardening and agricultural sectors and has developed an Integrated Management System that conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHAS 18001:2007. Recognising that its ongoing success is entirely dependent on the calibre of the people it employs, the company continues to invest heavily in staff training and development, representing enormous scope for individuals’ personal career progression.