Business Development Manager
Continued expansion has brought about an exciting opportunity for a proven technical sales professional to win and develop business with customers in the UK electrical engineering industry. For the right individual this role will be developing into a senior management role in the future.
The appointed Area Sales Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Selling a range of crimping & cutting tools, cable lugs, cable end sleeves, measuring instruments, wiring harnesses, panel assemblies and related electrical connection components
- Targeting and closing new business from panel builders and transformer manufacturers across the UK
- Providing technical support and applications advice to all customers
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- A track record of success in a field-based technical sales role
- Good technical awareness with consultative technique
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Industry experience desirable but not essential
- Electrical or Engineering qualification desirable but not essential
Our client is a well-established European based world-class manufacturer of hand tools and accessories for the electrical cabling industry is seeking to expand its UK operation.