Business Development Manager
Excellent technical sales opportunity with a genuine market leader requiring proven specification experience on large commercial applications across London and the South East.
The appointed Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Promoting the sales of AHUs on large commercial projects, both new build and refurbishment
- Overseeing an established client base as well as developing new clients
- Targeting local authorities, main contractors, M&E contractors, architects, consulting engineers and appropriate specifying bodies
- Assisting customers with technical enquiries
- Delivering CPDs
- Interpreting design schematics and creating competitive and accurate quotations
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum three years’ field based solution/consultative selling experience
- Experience in the sales and specification of air handling units or related air treatment/movement technologies
- A demonstrable stable record of working with the target client base
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation, drive and ambition to progress within the business
A leading designer and manufacturer of energy-efficient indoor air technology solutions, our client’s innovative products improve indoor air comfort and well-being while meeting or exceeding the highest quality standards. The company’s key business segments include commercial building applications, close control/data centres and highly specified industrial applications.