Business Development Manager
- Digital Asset Protection
- Remote, United States
- $80,000 to $100,000 DOE (OTE $300,000+)
- JOB-3017 CRO
This is a rare opportunity to make a huge impact as our client continues to grow in the ever expanding domain names security sector.
Our client is a multinational company delivering technology and software solutions which enable global organisations to manage and protect their online assets and intellectual property.
- Developing a deep understanding of our client’s products and services
- Articulating the value proposition, features and benefits of these solutions.
- End to end sales activities including developing proposals, presenting offers, negotiating, and closing opportunities.
- Making outbound calls to build relationships with new prospects.
- Representing the company at networking events
- Achieving sales targets through strategic selling and commitment to sales plans
- Building and maintaining strong internal relationships within the company
- 5+ years’ sales experience within digital asset protection and/or domain name services.
- Extensive experience of closing high value technology sales with leading brands in the US
- The desire to work autonomously and take accountability for own performance.
- The ability to identify prospect needs and quickly recognize buy signs.
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing abilities.
- Experience of speaking with executive level decision makers
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.