Business Development Manager
Based from our client’s London headquarters but involving regular travel to customers throughout the UK, the successful candidate will be focused on increasing market share in the corporate, retail, hospitality, education, leisure and public sectors.
The appointed Business Development Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Winning AV design, installation and maintenance contracts
- Targeting consultant, contractor and, predominantly, end clients across the UK
- Identifying (lead generation) and closing opportunities for new business growth
- Carrying out site surveys and formulating accurate and competitive proposals
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ field-based sales success in audio visual or related technology solutions
- A network of contacts in the corporate, retail, hospitality, education, leisure and public sectors
- A track record of meeting and exceeding new business KPI, sales and margin targets
- Excellent contractual negotiation and closing skills
Established for over thirty years, our client is a specialist in the design, installation and maintenance of complete audio visual equipment for customers across the UK and Europe. The company is an integrator of bespoke solutions encompassing video walls, video conferencing, digital signage, background music and meeting room technology.