Business Development Manager
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the sales of food service packaging or related catering consumables.
The appointed Business Development Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Promoting our client’s range of environmentally-friendly compostable packaging products
- Increasing market share and brand recognition across London and the surrounding South East
- Identifying and closing opportunities for new business growth
- Maintaining profitable relationships with existing accounts
- Representing the company at trade shows and industry exhibitions
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ successful field sales experience within food/catering packaging
- A track record of meeting and exceeding KPI, sales and margin targets
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- A passion for environmental sustainability
- A strong personal network of contacts within the South East food service sector
Established for over 15 years, our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of eco-friendly food packaging and catering disposables for a wide range of catering customers, from restaurants and delis to cafes, takeaways and coffee shops.