Business Development Manager
The appointed Business Development Manager will assume responsibility for increasing market share through winning design and project delivery work across Switzerland.
Based from our client’s Zurich studio but involving frequent travel to meet clients across the country, key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and closing opportunities for new contract wins in the corporate sector
- Delivering the regional business development strategy in line with company revenue and margin targets
- Activity promoting the company’s workplace design and project delivery capabilities
- Working in close collaboration with clients and internal teams to fully understand the brief and deliver an optimal design solution respectively
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years’ business development / work winning experience for an architectural practice
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven client facing skills in presentation, pitching, negotiation and closing
- A strong personal network of contacts among contractors and end clients
A global design ﬁrm with integrated project delivery capabilities in over 20 countries worldwide, our client has been established for nearly ten years and today employs over 500 people across more than 40 design studios.