Business Development Manager
Looking to hear from individuals with experience of system and maintenance sales to M&E companies, main contractors and local authorities.
The appointed Business Development Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Promoting our client’s range of fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV, access control and water mist fire suppression systems
- Targeting M&E Contractors, specifiers and main contractors on new build and refurbishment/modernisation contracts
- Focussing on the commercial, hospitality, retail, local authority, education and heritage sectors
- Identifying and closing opportunities for new business growth
- Managing profitable relationships with existing customers
- A minimum of three years’ field sales experience in the fire & security sector
- A network of contacts among M&E contractors, main contractors and specifying engineers
- Proven ability to meet and exceed ambitious sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing abilities
Established for over twenty years, our client is a specialist in the installation and maintenance of bespoke fire & security systems encompassing fire and intruder alarms, CCTV, access control and water mist fire suppression. Working throughout the UK, the company is an authorised distributor for a number of high tech equipment companies requiring specially trained engineers and is accredited to CHAS, BAFE (SP203-1), SSAIB, ISO 9001:2000 and Construction Line.