Business Development Manager
Proven field sales professional required to increase market share for a private label developer of vitamins and minerals.
The appointed Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the NPD departments of leading nutritional brands from product concept to launch and beyond
- Anticipating trends and gaps as commercial opportunities for existing and new customers
- Working with internal teams to create and design new concept products to meet demand
- Forging profitable relationships all levels with key customers to ensure business objectives are achieved
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ sales experience in private label goods, ideally vitamins and minerals
- A track record of winning supply agreements with established consumer brands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough planning, project management, negotiation and closing skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
Developing innovative private label nutritional products for brand owners in the sports nutrition, food to go and healthcare markets, our client supports its customers’ NPD activities with new functional products that meet consumer demand. As well as being product developers, the company’s team of in-house nutritionists also support professional athletes to maximise their potential and perform at the highest level.