Business Development Executive
- Marketing Communications
- £20,000 to £25,000 Basic + Commission + Benefits
- JOB-2879 JHO
The appointed Business Development Executive will work within our client’s sales team to obtain new clients and develop existing client relationships to meet departmental and company targets.
Working with the Sales Manager you will establish and retain business growth opportunities across our client’s services, using lead generation processes such as HUBSPOT, social media platforms and marketing campaigns. Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new business opportunities, including new markets, clients, partnerships and/or products
- Working towards sales strategies and targets, assessing monthly, quarterly, and annual positioning
- Building relationships with new clients, assessing their requirements, creating solutions and opportunities
- Maintaining and developing relationships with current clients
- Presenting new services and products to clients using social platforms, campaigns and in-person meetings
- Creating reports and analysing relevant business data for meetings and performance
- Using CRM and MI systems for reporting, lead generation and business development
- Working with the marketing team for lead generation and campaign concepts
- Working with the Account Management teams for business and service performance.
- Raising the company profile by attending exhibitions and seminars and a healthy presence on social media platforms
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelors’ degree qualification and/or one to two years’ sales and business development experience
- (Ideally) previous exposure to customer relationship management (CRM) platforms
- A passion for sales growth and relationship management
- The ability to work within all areas of sales and within external sectors.
- A good understanding of social media platforms, lead generation, creative strategy, and campaign marketing
- The ability to work both as a team member and independently.
A full-service creative communications agency delivering a broad range of capabilities including strategy, design, artwork, experience, print production and digital design & build, our client offers a competitive salary plus a benefits package comprising generous workplace pension, health and wellbeing scheme, in-house canteen and onsite parking. The company also encourages personal development programs to support your career progression within the business.