Business Development Executive
- Above-Ground Tank Cleaning Solutions
- Houston, Texas
- Competitive Remuneration & Benefits Package
- JOB-3567 CRA
The incumbent will provide technical support to yield inside and outside sales opportunities, prospect evaluations, customer queries, and presentations to clients in upstream, midstream, terminals, and petrochemical industries.
Involving domestic travel at least 50% of time, with limited international travel as required, the successful candidate will:
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing sales and marketing strategies, analyzing trends for market penetration possibilities.
- Establish sales objectives through forecasting and developing annual quotas for regions and territories.
- Project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/services.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by liaising with the supply chain and marketing departments for strategies related to demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Complete national operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
- Monitor performance metrics and sales targets.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Ensure compliance with laws, rules, regulations, codes, and safety requirements.
- Collaborate with Marketing and other business unit leaders for product/service niches helping the company gain and maintain competitive market advantages.
- Build and promote strong customer relationships through partnerships and understanding their needs.
- A minimum of five years’ successful previous sales experience, ideally in industrial / tank cleaning
- A track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a sense of urgency
- Thorough understanding of all project management systems (scheduling, cost control procurement, and estimating).
- Strong understanding of all basic safety requirements and OSHA standards.
- US work authorization (Required).
An established global technology, engineering and industrial services company, our client offers technical expertise in processes and facilities, with a specific division specializing in a variety of turnkey industrial cleaning services for above-ground storage vessels and tanks. The combination of expert personnel, extensive inventory of specialty equipment and quality service provides clients with a comprehensive option for all tank cleaning projects.