Business Development Director
A well-established commercial fit-out contractor is presently seeking a proven business developer with a track record of winning interior fit out contracts with corporate end clients and designers across London.
The appointed Business Development Director will assume responsibility for:
- Winning major design & build contracts for new build, refit and refurbishment projects
- Identifying and closing opportunities for new business growth to meet company targets
- Targeting corporate end clients and designers across London
- Assisting with bid and proposals team to secure business
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ sales and business development experience within commercial interiors
- A track record of prestigious contract wins with end clients and designers in the commercial, office, retail, leisure and hospitality sectors
- Previous experience in a design & build organisation
- Outstanding negotiation, closing and relationship-building skills
A main contractor providing integrated design, project management and construction, our client specialises in fit-out, refurbishment and new build and has been a recipient of “fit out company of the year.” Established for over ten years, the company delivers commercial and residential projects across the UK & Europe, its interiors division working in close partnership with architects, project managers, quantity surveyors and direct end user clients in the commercial, office, hospitality, leisure and retail sectors.