SSSTS / SMSTS and CSCS card holder with supervisory experience in masonry contracting required for one of the UK’s leading integrated façade subcontractors.
The appointed Brickwork Supervisor will assume responsibility for:
- Motivating and leading a team to ensure the delivery of brickwork projects to the highest standards of quality and productivity
- Ensuring that brickwork projects are completed within agreed timescales and in compliance with company and statutory health & safety guidelines
- Monitoring and controlling workflow, staff resources, plant, materials and schedules
- Liaising with other contractors to ensure consistent communication and speedy resolution of any issues
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years’ supervisory experience in masonry or related façade contracting
- Great leadership, time management and communication skills
- SSSTS / SMSTS and a valid CSCS card
- The interpersonal skills to motivate a team
- A strong understanding of relevant health & safety legislation
Established for over twenty years, our client has become one of the UK’s leading integrated façade subcontractors with specific expertise in specialising in stonework, brickwork and scaffolding. Fully committed to training, staff development and treating people fairly, the company offers attractive long-term prospects and the opportunity to work on high-profile high-value projects of all sizes and complexity.