An established welding products and plant hire business is presently looking to appoint a proven General Manager for one of its five UK depots in the North West of England.
The appointed Branch Manager will:
- Manage the P&L of a depot employing nearly 40 people
- Enforce Health & Safety and Quality Management across the branch
- Ensure that sales and hire teams achieve planned profitable growth
- Manage the availability and quality of equipment at all times
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Proven man management experience at branch/depot level
- In depth knowledge of welding equipment and consumables
- A commercial background encompassing both sales and rental
- The ability to recruit, train and motivate branch staff to achieve objectives
Established for over forty years, our client is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of welding equipment and supplies with five regional depots across the country. Having diversified its portfolio significantly, the company now sells and hires a wide range of welding consumables, safety equipment, compressors, generators and plant equipment.