- Government Contracts
- Hybrid, Washington DC Metropolitan Area
- JOB-2913 ABR
Senior Attorney required with five to seven years’ experience in government contracts. This is a hybrid position which will require the successful candidate to be in the office three days a week.
Our client is a forward-thinking business law firm comprised of experienced and dedicated of attorneys based in the Washington DC metropolitan region. The firm’s mission is to provide a client-focused approach to lawyering, serving the needs of its clients above all else.
The federal government contracts space is very busy at present, and the firm is therefore seeking a Senior Attorney with five to seven years’ experience in government contracts, admittance to practice in Virginia and experience across the whole contracts process, including:
- Bid protests before the US Court of Federal Claims
- Claims and disputes against the government
- Appeals before the Boards of Contract Appeals, US Court of Federal Claims, and US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Debriefing strategies
- Contractor compliance and investigations
- Transactional matters
- The ability and confidence to do marketing and business development