This is a pivotal role within one of our client’s vibrant design practices.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- The design and presentation of retail, residential, public sector and mixed-use projects
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) software
- Ensuring the compliance of company design, safety, quality, and environmental procedural standards
- Providing leadership on technical expertise during work winning, design and construction
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Minimum RIBA or ARB certification
- At least five years’ practice experience post-chartership
- Experience of working with ARCHICAD and Solibri
- Experience of managing architectural and wider consulting teams
With four principal design studios employing more than 90 people throughout the UK, our client specialises in strategic property advice, master planning, architecture, landscape architecture and interior design, with significant expertise in education, research, manufacturing and workplace environments.