- New York, Boston, Orange County
- $250,000 to $325,000 + Extensive Benefits
- JOB-2548 SGL
Our client is currently seeking a third to fifth year Associate to join its dispute resolution and restructuring department.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Restructuring experience including Chapter 11 cases
- Experience of representing debtors and creditors in all areas of corporate restructurings and bankruptcy proceedings
- The ability to handling multiple significant matters at once
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comparable law firm and/or clerkship experience, preferred
Our client is an international law firm with top-tier financial performance and a strong balance sheet. Powered by over 250 lawyers in key financial centers including New York, London, Boston, California, and Washington DC, the firm offers practical and business-driven advice via a progressive and collaborative operating model.