- Structured Finance
- Hybrid, Boston, New York, Charlotte
- Competitive Salary & Package (Commensurate with Experience)
- JOB-2536 HGU
Employing more than 1,000 lawyers across 20 locations worldwide, our client is presently seeking to appoint one or more Associates with three to five years’ securitization or structured finance experience for its expanding and high-performing global finance group.
- A minimum JD degree qualification in law
- At least three years’ structured and/or leveraged finance and securitization experience, ideally within a large firm
- (Ideally also) previous work with collateralized loan obligation (CLO) or private credit
- An independent, entrepreneurial, and creative way of working
The firm serves a diverse global client base that includes some of the most prolific CLO underwriters (major investment and commercial banks) as well as most of the largest asset managers and equity investors. In addition, the practice is top ranked across industry publications including Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500 US.