- Investment Management
- New York
- $250,000 to $350,000
- JOB-3516 SGL
Proven mid-level (4th or 5th year) associate required for the Investment Management Group of our client’s New York office.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Experience with private investment fund formation (private equity, hedge, real estate and venture capital funds), as well as forming/structuring the related general partner and management entities.
- A track record of drafting investment management agreements, offering documents, operating agreements, limited partnership agreements and side letters.
- Experience of representing institutional investors in their investments into private investment funds.
- Knowledge of the Investment Advisors Act, the Investment Company Act, the Securities Act, and the Commodity Exchange Act.
- Strong academic credentials and excellent writing skills
An international corporate law firm with 19 offices worldwide, our client provides a full spectrum of legal services in energy, technology, financial services, and private equity.
Employing around 650 lawyers, the firm is ranked among the largest U.S.-based firms by The National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, and The Lawyer.