- Corporate & Securities
- Hybrid, Multiple Locations
- $180,000 to $220,000 (+ Benefits)
- JOB-3256 SGL
A leading law firm with a proven international track record is currently seeking multiple junior-to-mid level associates for its corporate and securities practice.
Our client is looking to hear from applicants with 3-7 years’ experience representing emerging growth companies, underwriters, and placement agents, ideally in the following areas:
- Underwritten public offerings (IPOs and follow-on offerings, including shelf registrations and shelf takedowns)
- Registered direct offerings.
- Private placements (equity and convertible debt)
- Reverse mergers and self-filings, coupled with financings.
- Public offerings under SEC Regulation A, as soon to be amended and expanded.
- At-the-market offerings
- Obtaining stock exchange listings for qualified issuers
- Negotiated transactions, tender offers, proxy contests, and related Hart-Scott-Rodino antitrust filings.
- Securities exchange act of 1934 compliance & regulatory reporting Exchange Act registration statements (Forms 10 and 8-A)
- Annual and quarterly reports (Forms 10-K and 10-Q)
- Current reports (Form 8-K)
- Proxy statements/proxy contests (Schedule 14A)
- Information statements (Schedule 14C)
- Tender offer statements (Schedule TO)
- Insider filings (Forms 3, 4 and 5, Schedules 13G and 13D)
The ability to speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Russian or Hebrew is a plus.