Assistant Contracts Manager
Our client is currently looking to augment the contracts management team of its building fabric maintenance and soft services team.
The appointed Assistant Contracts Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Supporting the delivery of soft FM services to supermarkets and retail multiples across central and southern England
- Ensuring that contracts are delivered within deadlines and budgets and to the required standards of quality and health & safety
- Assisting in the management and monitoring of suppliers and subcontractors
- Supporting the Contracts Manager in all aspects of budget management, business planning, client relationship management, streamlining efficiencies and managing the financial performance of contracts
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Previous contracts/projects/site management experience in the facilities management sector
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of company and statutory health & safety legislation
- Pragmatic and methodical problem-solving skills
- A full UK driving licence
- The ability to deal with time pressures to deliver works to schedule
- A desire to succeed, progress and take on greater levels of leadership responsibility in a growing business
Experts at transforming commercial space for over twenty years, our client is a leading provider of end-to-end construction, fitout & refurbishment, GNFR consolidation, fixtures procurement, mechanical & electrical installation and store closure solutions and services to major supermarkets and high street names across the UK and beyond.
Capitalising on this proven retail sector pedigree, the company has expanded its operational reach to include the automotive retail, leisure, accommodation and office sectors, its service offering also diversifying – both organically and through acquisition – to now include building fabric maintenance and complementary soft FM services.