Assistant Branch Manager
A leading supplier of PVC-U building products is presently seeking to appoint an experienced depot supervisor to support and deputise for the General Manager at its new Greater Manchester branch.
The appointed Assistant Branch Manager will be expected to:
- Promote the sales of the company’s range of roofline, rainwater, drainage, window and door plastics
- Support the Branch Manager in manging all sales, customer service, stock control, warehouse, health & safety and transport functions
- Run the branch autonomously in the Branch Manager’s absence, motivating staff to achieve KPI, sales and profit objectives
- Deal with customers directly over the trade counter
- Produce, submit and follow up quotes and estimates
- Provide technical support, advice and aftersales care
Applicants will be need to demonstrate:
- Supervisory experience in the building products distribution / merchants / trade counters sector
- Experience of working with a varied client base including commercial, trade and domestic customers
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal abilities
- The ability to prioritise across multiple and concurrent branch tasks and responsibilities
- Good IT literacy (Microsoft Office etc)
Established for over thirty years, our client is a leading supplier of PVC-UE building products across the Midlands and surrounding areas. Offering exceptional customer service underpinned by some of the most competitive rates in the industry, the company operates from a network of four strategically located branches and is shortly to open an additional depot in the Northwest of England.