Area Sales Manager
Technically qualified and commercially proven field salesperson required to drive market share and brand recognition across the North of England for a leading pump manufacturing business.
The appointed Area Sales Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Selling pumping systems to end users in the water, wastewater, construction, food and related process manufacturing sectors
- Identifying and closing opportunities for new business growth
- Managing and developing a healthy portfolio of existing customer accounts
- Providing technical support and applications advice across the product range
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A recognised qualified in mechanical engineering
- A minimum of five years’ field based experience selling pump solutions to the water and/or wastewater industry
- First class negotiation and closing skills
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPI, sales and margin targets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Established for nearly four decades, our client is one of the UK’s leading designers and suppliers of pumping solutions for the water, wastewater and industrial sectors. Renowned for the quality of its workmanship, the company provides innovative and cost effective pumping solutions for challenging applications.