Area Sales Manager
A superb opportunity has presented itself for an ambitious field sales representative to develop our client’s share of the builders’ merchant channel across the UK Midlands.
The appointed Area Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Promoting the sales of precast concrete building/fencing products and lintels
- Targeting independent and multiple merchants across the UK Midlands
- Identifying and closing opportunities for business growth with new and dormant merchants
- Back selling to merchants on commercial, residential and civils projects
- Forging profitable long term relationships with existing distributors at all levels
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A track record of selling heavy building products/materials across the UK Midlands
- Drive, ambition and a hunger for success
- A strong personal network of contacts within building products distribution, wholesale and/or merchanting
- Proven ability to meet KPI, revenue, growth and margin targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop good relationships from trade counter to board room
- A strong understanding of heavyside supply chain
Established for more than 60 years, our client is a manufacturer of precast concrete products for the UK fencing and building industries. The company’s production plants utilise the very latest manufacturing methods, modern machinery and stringent quality control to produce products for government contracts, local authorities, public utilities, rail networks, house builders, agriculture, sea defences and car parks.