Area Sales Manager
Proven territory representative required by an international producer of roof-top smoke ventilation windows and hatches.
The appointed Area Sales Manager will be tasked with:
- Driving the sales of automated smoke ventilation systems across the North West of England
- Increasing market share and brand recognition among merchants, roofing subcontractors and main contractors
- Identifying and closing self-generated and provided leads for new business growth
- Upselling to and developing profitable relationships with a healthy portfolio of existing accounts
- Representing the business at industry exhibitions and trade shows
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the sales of premium building products, ideally external envelope related
- A track record of meeting and exceeding KPI, sales, growth and margin targets
- A network of contacts within builders’ merchants and contractors on patch
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- First class negotiation and closing skills
Established for nearly three decades, our client is a rapidly expanding manufacturer of roof windows with around 15% of the global market at present. Employing over 3000 people across 28 manufacturing and distribution locations worldwide, the company is the owner of many patented and several patent pending solutions.