- Plant Maintenance Services & Products
- Remote, Eastern Canada
- Competitive Remuneration & Benefits Package
- JOB-3390 CRA
Confident and experienced relationship builder required to generate the sales of spares, wear parts, upgrades and services across Eastern Canada, including crushers, screens, pumps, valves, milling and grinding equipment.
A leading technology and service supplier to the global mining and cement industries, our client helps customers in more than 50 countries worldwide to improve performance, lower operating costs and reduce environmental impact.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be part of an agile network of talented and ambitious people, with consistent support from internal sales and customer support teams who will work with you to deliver a consistent message and quality solution to the customer.
- At least five years’ technical sales, relationship development and/or account management experience at site level
- Experience of selling aftermarket parts and service agreements for fixed plant/equipment
- The ability to collaborate with and influence multiple internal stakeholders.
- Experience of using CRM platforms and Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously, with diligence and a strong work ethic.
- A mechanical or process engineering background, with specific knowledge of plant maintenance, commissioning and/or plant debottlenecking