Having recently been awarded a number of significant projects, our client is presently looking to appoint a talented Architectural Technologist/Technician to join its creative and dynamic studio in Kent.
The successful applicant will work directly with the studio Associates and Associate Directors and the team of project architects, principal responsibilities being:
- Collating, organising, investigating and producing technical information for use during the development of project designs
- Working on an ever-changing range of interesting and stimulating large bespoke projects
- Visiting sites (occasionally) to carry out surveys
- Analysing architectural plans and drawings for flaws and areas of improvement, reporting on any defects or non-compliance issues
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ experience as an architectural technician
- The ability to deliver RIBA stage 4 packages
- Proficiency in the use of BIM and ArchiCAD
- A strong portfolio of previous residential and public-sector projects
With design studios in London, Yorkshire and the South East, our client’s work encompasses strategic property advice, master planning, architecture, landscape architecture and interior design. Employing nearly 100 staff, the company creates lasting sustainable environments across a range of sectors, with particular expertise on education, research, manufacturing, workplace, retail, residential and mixed-use projects.