- Robotic Welding
- Remote, DACH Region
- €60,000 to €100,000 + Bonus + Car + Healthcare + Pension
- JOB-3200 PMO
The successful candidate will provide robotic welding support to customers and partners in a range of different industries.
This is a remote position involving around 40% travel, with principal responsibilities being to:
- Plan, prepare, support and assist partners and customers with implementing automated offline programming.
- Handle day-to-day technical enquiries, software demonstrations, welding trials and benchmarks for customers and integrators.
- Develop and build strong partnerships with integrators and clients.
- Provide training to customers.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to continuously improve the product and go-to-market strategy.
- Participate in company events for lead generation and brand awareness.
- Update activities into CRM as required.
- Create and provide presentations.
- Analyse on-site issues in an organized way.
- Clearly communicate technical analysis back to the team.
- A deep understanding of MIG/MAG and GMAW welding process
- A proven track record working with key clients on various welding projects.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German
- Weld inspection and testing experience.
- Welding procedure specification, qualification, and coordination knowledge
- An analytical mindset.
- The ability to solve problems independently with the help of a (remote) team.
- Industrial experience supporting software products within a manufacturing environment, especially within the robotic welding sector.
Our client’s robotics team is redefining autonomous end-to-end welding for high-mix, low-volume production using state-of-the-art AI powered software to fully automate the welding workflow from CAD to robot program. This is a business in which you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team. As well as outstanding career development opportunities, the company offers a workplace that values work-life balance, provides flexible working hours, and full-time remote work options.