- Accounting & Taxation
- Reinach, Switzerland
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package (DoE)
- JOB-3413 TSE
A leading supplier of added value ingredients for the food & beverage industry is currently looking to appoint an accounting all-rounder to takes responsibility of all finances and taxation.
Reporting to the Global Head of Accounting & Tax, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Operational accounting (especially financial statements and general financial accounting)
- Keeping the general ledger
- Payroll accounting
- Being contact person for external partners (auditors, authorities, banks, etc)
- VAT pre-registration
- Intrastat declarations
- Assistance with budget compilation
- Expense management
- Reconciliation to commercial and tax accounts
- Calculation of deferred taxes
- A chartered accountant with a minimum of five years’ accounting experience, preferably in the industrial sector.
- Fluent written and spoken German.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP