1st Line Support
Multilingual computer science graduate required for an excellent technical helpdesk role with an expanding provider of cloud-based software solutions to customers throughout Europe.
Based from our client’s Dresden head office, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Responding to technical support enquiries from customers, by email or telephone
- Quickly establishing rapport with customers to ensure queries are resolved in a timely manner and in line with service level agreements
- Logging and updating tickets as quickly as possible, ensuring the highest accuracy at all times
- Escalating tickets to 2nd line engineers where necessary
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum degree qualification in a computer science or IT discipline, ideally incorporating technical programming
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German, English and Spanish (essential) and French or Portuguese (beneficial)
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills, ideally gained within a prior 1st line support or telephone-based complaint handling capacity
Our client is a rapidly expanding provider of call centre software for individuals and organisations calling many contacts from large datasets. The company’s cloud-based solution transforms internet browsers into complete outbound call centres, with intuitive user interface and powerful predictive dialling.