Technical Sales Manager
With exciting expansion plans in place, this is a superb opportunity to play an instrumental part in the continued success of an established business offering comprehensive training and ongoing development opportunities.
Based from our client’s Yorkshire headquarters but predominantly field based with a nationwide remit, this is a superb technical sales and pet nutrition advisory support role involving:
- Managing a portfolio of existing customer accounts, large and small
- Increasing market share through proactive new business development
- Selling directly to UK based pet food and animal feed manufacturers
- Liaising with our client’s European sister companies
- Providing technical support and applications advice to formulations and development teams
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualification, ideally in animal nutrition, food science or related
- A track record of success in a technical field sales role
- Experience of selling to pet food and/or animal feed manufacturers
- The ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- A full UK driving license and willingness to travel throughout the UK
A leading ingredient supplier to the UK and European pet food industry, our client is a privately owned business which has undergone fifteen years of continual growth. With a unique insight into the exacting requirements of pet food manufacturers, the company produces stable, consistent and safe proteins and vegetable-based raw materials of optimum quality, palatability and digestibility.