Technical Sales Engineer
Ongoing expansion has brought about a pressing requirement for a Trend, Siemens and/or Tridium-biased Sales Engineer to join an expanding building automation company.
The appointed Technical Sales Engineer will assume responsibility for:
- Specifying and selling building management system installs/retrofits throughout the North of England to meet defined sales tagets/objectives
- Some projects work involving, predominantly, Trend, Siemens and Tridium BEMS systems
- Delivering an outstanding level of world class customer service at all client levels
- Identifying and closing opportunities for new business in the commercial, local authority, and housing association sectors
- Managing a healthy portfolio of existing end user, M&E contractor and consultant clients
- Working closely with design teams to provide the optimum client solution
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ field sales experience within Building Management Systems
- A recognised qualification in electrical engineering
- A successful track record of meeting and exceeding ambitious KPI, revenue and margin targets
- Knowledge of Trend, Siemens and/or Tridium software
- A strong personal network of contacts among M&E contractors and consulting engineers
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- The interpersonal skills to forge strong and lasting customer relationships
In return, you will receive a highly competitive remuneration package, ongoing training and support and, above all, the chance to progress your career, possibly into other areas of the business, as your hard work and commitment contributes to the company’s continued expansion.
Providing complete design, project management, installation, commissioning, training and maintenance services for Building Management Systems, our client has successfully carried out a wide range of fit out, retrofit and new build projects across the UK. Specialising in the integration of BMS, HVAC controls, lighting, fire alarms, security systems and other facilities into a single platform, the company operates predominantly in the education, healthcare, data centre, oil refining, clean room and commercial office sectors.