Senior Sales Engineer
This is an outstanding opportunity that will focus on selling project solutions to new and existing customers across the UK, both directly and via industry consultants, to create profitable and sustainable growth.
As Senior Sales Engineer you will operate both independently and as part of a team, with equal focus upon customer and opportunity. You will establish long term customer relationships based on gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements. A key function of the role will also be to identify, qualify and close new end user sales opportunities to obtain further growth and market share in the industry.
Applicants will be expected to display:
- A successful track record of selling industrial refrigeration or related complex mechanical, electrical or control solutions
- A strong personal network of contracts within the food & beverage, cold storage, pharmaceutical or/or associated process manufacturing sectors
- The ability to manage and influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical audiences
A multinational business producing automotive parts, electronics and HVAC equipment, our client employs over 150,000 people in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. The company’s industrial refrigeration division delivers compressors, chillers, heat pumps, air handlers, condensers, vessels, heat exchangers, evaporators and associated control systems for food & beverage, cold storage, pharmaceutical and related process manufacturing customers.