Senior Estimator / Surveyor
Based primarily from our client’s Buckinghamshire head office, the successful candidate will be responsible for contracts valuing between £500 and £1,500,000.
The appointed Senior Estimator / Surveyor will:
- Take the lead on client liaison, surveys and estimate preparation for all live contracts
- Analyse costings for tenders
- Gather proposals, blueprints and specifications
- Estimate labour, materials and time costs
- Ensure that proposals presented to clients are both competitive and profitable
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ surveying and estimating experience, ideally for a subcontractor
- Proven experience in resin flooring, screed or related (dry lining, soft flooring, natural stone, under floor heating etc)
- A strong and stable career track record, demonstrating longevity in previous roles
- Natural and strong rapport building, communication and interpersonal skills
Recently having invested heavily in new technology and equipment for delivering complete floor and wall finish solutions, our client is an award winning resin screed contractor operating on small to medium size residential and commercial projects.