Proven hard or soft services sales leader required to head up the sales team of a specialist kitchen ventilation maintenance business.
Based predominantly from our client’s South Yorkshire headquarters but involving regular and frequent travel to meet clients and accompany representatives, the appointed Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Increasing market share through maximising all sales opportunities for ventilation cleaning, grease extraction and ancillary hygiene services
- Setting and monitoring team performance to KPIs, revenue and margin targets
- Growing, coaching and mentoring the sales team to meet agreed performance levels
- Directly managing key accounts in the UK food service sector
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- A track record of business to business sales success, ideally both internal and external
- Experience within specialist cleaning services or related fields such as facilities management, HVAC maintenance or catering equipment maintenance
- Previous leadership experience (internal and/or internal sales staff)
- (Ideally) a strong network of contacts in the foodservice and/or hospitality sectors
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
A leading provider of commercial kitchen cleaning services, our client specialises in the deep cleaning and maintenance of extraction canopies and ventilation ductwork in the kitchens of restaurants, hotels and other foodservice establishments. Providing a first class service that ensures compliance with current legislation, all of the company’s staff have been trained to the relevant qualifications needed to carry out work to current TR19 standards (which many insurers now insist upon) and adhere to guidelines set out by the Building & Engineering Services Association.