Regional Sales Manager
Proven technical sales specialist required to win new build specifications and replacement sales for a market leading manufacturer of hot water storage equipment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the appointed Regional Sales Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Managing an already profitable regional territory
- Developing relationships with key accounts
- Generating new business from own and company-sourced sales leads
- Providing technical support and applications advice across the products range
- Driving specification/project sales predominantly but also managing merchant accounts
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A track record of field sales success in the heating & plumbing industry
- Proven experience of selling to architects, specifiers, design engineers, M&E consultants and contractors
- The ability to understand and absorb technical concepts and the workings of heating equipment
- Knowledge of IT systems such as Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- The self-motivation and organisational skills to work independently with minimal supervision
Established for over 70 years, our client is a European manufacturer of stainless steel foam-insulated hot water heaters for the new build and replacement market. Recipient of numerous awards for energy efficiency and sustainability, the company exports to over 12 countries worldwide, including the UK where it is one of the market leaders.