Regional Sales Manager
Proven elevator sales specialist required by one of the UK’s leading independent lift businesses.
The appointed Regional Sales Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Securing new lift installation contracts across the South East of England
- Carrying out site surveys and assisting the estimating team
- Identifying and closing opportunities for new business growth
- Maximising revenues from existing multi-site clients
- Attending pre-tender, post-tender and pre-contract meetings
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ field sales experience in the lifts industry (ideally new installations, possibly service, refurbishment or modernisation)
- First class negotiation and closing skills
- A track record of meeting and exceeding pre-defined KPI, revenue and margin targets
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service abilities
- A network of contacts among developers, architects, consultants and contractors
One of the UK’s leading independent lift businesses, our client installs, maintains and modernises a wide range of passenger elevators, escalators, moving ramps and walkways. The company’s team of highly skilled in-house technicians and field based engineers are able to consistently exceed customer expectations with equipment from multiple manufactures. Working closely with property management companies, commercial, retail and infrastructure organisations, the company also serves various NHS trusts, housing associations, registered charities and financial institutions as is preferred supplier for some of the UK’s largest facilities management companies.