National Sales Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven field sales professional to join a growing business that is gaining a firm foothold in the ever-expanding gym equipment sector.
The successful candidate will be tasked with increasing market share and brand recognition through:
- Selling the full range of gym equipment to private sector end user customers
- Managing and developing profitable relationships with existing accounts
- Proactively identifying and closing opportunities for new business growth
- Representing the company at industry events and trade shows
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of field sales success in the fitness equipment sector
- Insider knowledge of (and ideally contacts within) key customers such as David Lloyd, Fitness First and Virgin Active
- Proven ability to meet and exceed KPI, sales and margin targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A leading player in the UK health & fitness sector, our client employs enthusiastic and creative people who fully understand functional fitness and, more importantly, are able to think about it differently. Already a powerhouse of a brand in the industry, the company is now seeking strong sales leadership to guide it to and through the next phase of its continued and ongoing expansion.