Commissioning & Service Engineer
Continued and ongoing expansion has brought about a pressing requirement for a proven field technician to install, commission and maintain Trend, Tridium, Cylon and Siemens building controls throughout Dublin and Eastern Ireland.
The appointed BEMS Engineer will be responsible for:
- Installation and commissioning of Trend, Tridium, Cylon and Siemens building controls
- Carrying out planned maintenance schedules and reactive fault-find & repair at client sites
- Delivering an outstanding level of customer service at all levels
- Identifying opportunities for further business
- Writing or modifying software where required
- Calibration of sensors and actuators
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a BMS/BEMS field engineer
- A recognised qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Strong knowledge of Trend, Tridium, Cylon and/or Siemens systems
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of variable frequency drives
An independent specialist in the design, installation and commissioning of complete Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS,) our client works closely with its customers to reduce energy consumption and comply with environmental legislation. The company’s mission is to provide a high quality, personal and friendly service that represents genuine value for money while maintaining a secure and progressive working environment for its staff to relish ongoing challenging projects.